The Physics Department of Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) Institute of Physical Sciences for Study and Research was established in the year 2018. The university and the department place great emphasis on the excellence in teaching and research. In the department, the courses offered are: B.Sc. (PCM), B.Sc. (PGM) M.Sc. (Physics) and Ph.D. programme. Faculty members in Physics department are internationally recognized in their fields of research specialization. Besides committed to excellence in postgraduate education, the faculty members and research scholars of the physics department are actively engaged in research in different area of physics.
- To construct a foundation for Excellence in development of research activities and academic in the field of Physics in professional courses as part of curriculum.
- The faculties will be providing the information to the students, promote the eagerness and interests in the study of physics.
- To encourage the appropriate knowledge of fundamentals of physics, students are enabling to take up practical and scientific skills in their courses.
- Provide a standard level of education in the field of Physics to the students and promote them to professional courses.
- Provide students with basic skills in solving problems in scientific area of interest.
- Promoting scientific research in student’s creativity.
- To nurture the innovative capabilities of students by providing them with a research platform.
- To provide individual attention and enable character building.
- To create human resources with strong foundation in Physics, which can be applied to wide areas in Science.
- To motivate the students towards research in Physics as well as in interdisciplinary areas.
- To carry out high quality scientific research in wide areas of Physics.
- To carry out research through collaboration with researchers of other reputed academic institutions of India and abroad.
- To bring externally sponsored funds in order to strengthen laboratory facilities and support doctoral students.
- To organize outreach activities to promote scientific culture